- Making Sense Of Man & Sin, by Wayne Grudem
This is a systematic look at what the Bible has to say about man and sin, including creation, nature of man, and the sinful nature of man.
- The Lie: Evolution, by Ken Ham
This is an explanation of the importance of creationism taught in Genesis and how that impacts your worldview.
- Respectable Sins, by Jerry Bridges
This is a call to victory over sin that looks at how we loudly denounce certain sins, but tolerate other sins even in our own lives.
- The Meaning Of Marriage, by Timothy Keller
This is a look at how God created marriage to bring us closer to Him and how that instructs us to have successful marriages.
- Marriage, Divorce And Remarriage, by Jay E. Adams
This is a solid Biblical examination of the details about marriage, divorce and remarriage in the Bible.