Fantastic book! I thoroughly enjoyed this book by Lee Strobel. I like his investigative journalist approach to topics, with solid reasons and sound logic. In this book, Lee sets out to investigate the claims about Jesus by critics and skeptics. Is what the church teaches about Jesus reasonable? Or has it all been proven false by modern scholarship? How can we know the REAL Jesus? Lee tackles six challenges to the church's teaching about Jesus.
1. Scholars are uncovering a radically different Jesus in ancient documents just as credible as the four gospels.
2. The Bible's portrait of Jesus can't be trusted.
3. New explanations have refuted Jesus' resurrection.
4. Christianity's beliefs about Jesus were copied from pagan religions.
5. Jesus was an imposter who failed to fulfill the Messianic prophecies.
6. People should be free to pick and choose what to believe about Jesus.
Christianity is a reasonable faith, with logically sound reasons for believing the truth about Jesus! The evidence is solid and overwhelming, the REAL Jesus can be known, and salvation is found only in Him.